There is a trend of putting butter in coffee. I find this sweet and creamy version more palatable.
- Nutella and butter on a baguette
- Raspberry jam and butter on a baguette
This coffee is inspired by three other beverages.
- In Tibet, people drink a smoky tea loaded up with yak butter and pink Himalayan salt. It provides fluids, caffeine, fat sodium and calories. It gives you energy to work all day at a high altitude and cold. Once source states that people drink up to 40 cups of this tea a day.
- Dave Asprey adapted and Americanized the beverage as buttered coffee, by adding grass-fed butter and coconut oil to coffee.
- Hot buttered rum is an English beverage made from hot water or tea, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and of course, rum and butter.
Derrick is a psychology professor in New England who is a conservative, liberty-loving patriot. he’s written numerous academic papers on psychological topics. When he’s not teaching, writing, or reading classical literature, he’s probably cooking something in the kitchen.