This DIY low-tox all purpose kitchen cleaner is designed for use on natural stone surfaces to avoid potential scratching of the surface by using either baking soda or borax.
DIY Natural All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner with Witch Hazel
- 1 cup witch hazel
- ½ cup rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 6 drop tea tree oil
- Pour the witch hazel and rubbing alcohol or vodka into a squirt bottle.
- Put the lid firmly on the squirt bottle, and shake vigorously to combine.
- Add in the tea tree oil drops.
- Replace the lid, and shake vigorously again to combine.
- Squirt the kitchen areas or appliances to be cleaned with a light to medium spray, and wipe with a clean cloth or sponge.
This all natural multi-purpose kitchen cleaner should remain potent for several weeks when stored in a container with a firm-fitting lid.
Tara lives on a 56 acres farm in the Appalachian Mountains, where she faces homesteading and farming challenges every single day. her homesteading skills are unmatched, she raises chickens, goats, horses, a wide variety of vegetables, not to mention she’s an expert is all sorts of homesteading skills such as hide tanning, doll making, tree tapping and many, many more.