Here’s a recipe my friend Mrs. Addy shared with me when I told her of all of the raspberries I have in my freezer. This is one of her family’s favorite things to do with raspberries in the summer time. I can see why… yummy!!
People, I make no claim to this being a healthy treat. However, I do promise it’ll be delicious. Enjoy.
Raspberry Cream Pie (makes 2)
- 2 Graham Cracker Crusts (*see recipe below)
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate, thawed (I used Pink Lemonade)
- 1 (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 c. fresh or frozen whole raspberries
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrate; mix well. Fold in cool whip. Spoon 1/2 c. raspberries into bottom of each crust; top with filling. Freeze 6 hours. Top with remaining raspberries just before serving. *I used frozen raspberries crumbled on top. Freeze leftovers (if you put it in the fridge it tends to melt.)
Simple Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker, crushed (1 whole sleeve)
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Mix all together and press into a pie dish. Bake 7 min @ 375*.
A city girl learning to homestead on an acre of land in the country. Wife and homeschooling mother of four. Enjoying life, and everything that has to do with self sufficient living.