Here’s a recipe my friend Mrs. Addy shared with me when I told her of all of the raspberries I have in my freezer. This is one of her family’s favorite things to do with raspberries in the summer time. I can see why… yummy!!
People, I make no claim to this being a healthy treat. However, I do promise it’ll be delicious. Enjoy.
Raspberry Cream Pie (makes 2)
- 2 Graham Cracker Crusts (*see recipe below)
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate, thawed (I used Pink Lemonade)
- 1 (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 c. fresh or frozen whole raspberries
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrate; mix well. Fold in cool whip. Spoon 1/2 c. raspberries into bottom of each crust; top with filling. Freeze 6 hours. Top with remaining raspberries just before serving. *I used frozen raspberries crumbled on top. Freeze leftovers (if you put it in the fridge it tends to melt.)
Simple Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker, crushed (1 whole sleeve)
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Mix all together and press into a pie dish. Bake 7 min @ 375*.