So easy to prepare and so good.
- 6 oz black Mocha bean coffee
- 6 oz hot milk
- 1 serving high quality hot cocoa mix
- whipped cream
- dash of cinnamon
- Combine hot coffee with hot milk and simmer over low heat.
- Stir in hot cocoa mix and serve.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon or shaved dark chocolate.
- sliced oranges
- chocolate cake
Café mocha, or chocolate coffee has been around since chocolate was brought to Europe from the Americas. Coffee and chocolate have an affinity for each other; the flavors blend with each other and complement each other.
The term mocha originally referred to a specific variety of coffee with a chocolate taste. It is has since evolved into meaning a beverage combining chocolate syrup or powder, hot milk, and espresso. In other words, a chocolate milk latte.