This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Tricia (timesa…@gmail). A huge thanks to everyone who entered.
Have you guys seen these things yet? JarBOXES. They’re the coolest new thing in canning.
You wanna know what I love about these containers?
- They make organizing canned goods super simple.
- They keep jars safe, and they stack securely.
- No more mouse poop on top of my canning jars. (Just being real.)
- They make moving jars much less work.
Besides being an amazing pantry solution, they’re also perfect for taking your canned goods with you on the go. You might remember last year when I posted a few camping meal ideas, including these breakfast-in-a-jar recipes. These ready-made meals were super handy to have, but I’ll definitely be packing my jars in a JarBOX this time around!
Not only that, they’re also GREAT for organizing all of the open jars in my fridge. We’re so bad about having two or three jars of jelly open at the same time because somebody didn’t realize there was already an open jelly in the back of the fridge. I know you hear me on this. Problem solved!
Do you like to give home canned jellies and other goods for gifts during the holidays? Toting them to your family function in a JarBOX is a neat and safe way to carry them around without fear of jars breaking.
What else is there to love?
- JarBOXES are made from recycled materials
- They’re dishwasher safe
- They stack when in use, and nest when not in use
- Each box holds a dozen jars. Or use both halves of the JarBOX as totes to safely carry two dozen jars.
- They’re proudly made in the USA!
Get ‘Em On Sale Now- August 16th and 17th only!
In celebration of the new pint sized JarBOX, both sizes will be on sale for $15 each for two days only! This is a fantastic opportunity, as these JarBOXES are normally $24 each, respectively.
How About A Chance To Win One of Each Size?
Simply leave a comment here letting me know why you love this product so much, and you’ve got your first entry in the pot!
If you REALLY want to win, you can do any or all of these bonus entries for more chances at being chosen! *Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry method you complete.
1. “Like”JarBOX on Facebook and tell ’em I sent ya!
2. “Like” New Life on a Homestead on Facebook (or let me know if you already do!)
2. “Share” this giveaway on Facebook
3. Tweet about the giveaway
4. Blog about the giveaway
I’ll choose one random winner on Friday, Aug. 23rd at 9pm EST. Open to US and Canada.
A big thanks to Jeri with JarBOX for so generously sponsoring this giveaway with products for me to review as well as to give to one lucky reader.