This morning I was craving a steaming cup of sweet, flavored coffee. One problem. No flavored creamer. Unless I can pick up a bottle for free with coupons, luxuries such as this are non-existent in our home.
You know me though. There must be a way to make it myself! And sure enough, I found a super easy recipe to try! Enjoy!
Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 ml), or make your own!
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
Blend all ingredients together well, stirring to make sure the condensed milk doesn’t settle on the bottom. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Chocolate Almond: add 1 Tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp almond extract
- Cappuccino: add 1 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Amaretto: add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract
- Add specialty flavor syrups (from specialty coffee shops) as needed for additional flavors.
Anyone have a favorite creamer recipe they’d like to share??
A city girl learning to homestead on an acre of land in the country. Wife and homeschooling mother of four. Enjoying life, and everything that has to do with self sufficient living.