This morning I was craving a steaming cup of sweet, flavored coffee. One problem. No flavored creamer. Unless I can pick up a bottle for free with coupons, luxuries such as this are non-existent in our home.
You know me though. There must be a way to make it myself! And sure enough, I found a super easy recipe to try! Enjoy!
Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 ml), or make your own!
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
Blend all ingredients together well, stirring to make sure the condensed milk doesn’t settle on the bottom. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Chocolate Almond: add 1 Tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp almond extract
- Cappuccino: add 1 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Amaretto: add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract
- Add specialty flavor syrups (from specialty coffee shops) as needed for additional flavors.
Anyone have a favorite creamer recipe they’d like to share??