This is yet another easy pressure cooker recipe that’s absolutely delicious!
Crack Chicken Recipe in Pressure Cooker
- 4-6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Put your chicken and cream cheese into the pressure cooker and sprinkle the ranch seasoning over top of them.
- Then, add in the water.
- Now, set your pressure cooker to Manual High Pressure for 15 minutes and do a quick release.
- Then, remove just the chicken from the cooker and shred it using two forks.
- Put the shredded chicken back into the cooker with the settings turned to low.
- Add the cheese to the mix and stir.
- Next, stir in the bacon pieces. Time to eat!