Baked Sweet Potatoes in Instant Pot
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- boiling water
- Wash the sweet potatoes and poke them with a fork.
- Place 8 oz. of boiling water in the pressure cooker. The water should cover the bottom of the pot.
- Next, put a steaming basket in the pressure cooker. The water should be beneath the level of the rack.
- Put the potatoes on the steaming rack so that they are poking out of the water.
- Lock the lid of your pressure cooker and set to the high pressure method with a time of 16 minutes.
- Once the cooking process has completed, allow the pressure to release naturally.. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Check your sweet potatoes for softness by poking them with a fork.